APM Monaco is a trendy jewellry brand. Ariane Prette created the company in 1982. The family continued carrying her legacy through the years as a manufacturer, developing traditional handcrafted quality jewellery.
APM MONACO represents a new concept of jewelry, inspired by the chic of Monaco and the south of France lifestyle, presenting in 46 countries.
For our expanding business, we are currently seeking for talented candidates for the following position:
Sales Advisor / Senior Sales Advisor
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997603
- To work as a team with management and co-workers to achieve personal and store goals
- To acquire, build and maintain an active client relationship
- To achieve and exceed monthly and yearly sales target
- To be professional, approachable, knowledgeable, and gracious in all interactions.
- To strive to be a customer service oriented to ensure a positive shopping experience
- To report directly to shop in charge and or Flagship director concerning store matter
- To be responsible and accountable of shop stocks inventory
- To ensure that store are well maintained and following company’s guidelines
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in fashion/luxury brands retail sales
- Proven sales achievement in fashion/luxury brands market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills such as MS Office