SALES ANALYSIS OFFICER
Wharf Estates Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997729
- Prepare monthly sales report for the shopping malls under the Group and perform analysis on tenants’ sales performance
- Prepare findings to the Management and other departments for business development
- Prepare market research on competitors’ performance and survey
- Degree holder in Business, Statistics or related disciplines
- 3 years’ experience in data-mining, sales performance measurement and analysis, preferably gained in retail industry
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with excellent numerical sense
- Good presentation and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
We offer competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to the above email address.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policy which is available upon request.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf Estates Limited
About Wharf Estates Limited
WHARF ESTATES LIMITED is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Wharf (Holdings) Limited. It holds prestigious investment properties including Harbour City, Times Square and Plaza Hollywood.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
We sincerely invite high caliber, committed and professional candidates who are intelligent, dynamic and with good business acumen to join us. Interested parties are invited to send full resume to email@example.com.