Founded in 2006, Madcradle Online Limited (www.madcradle.com) is a leading creative and digital marketing agency in Hong Kong. Our group is based in Asia Pacific (Hong Kong, China and Taiwan) and has over 250 professional and experienced marketers. We have expertise in launching O2O (both online to offline and offline to online) campaigns to deliver viral marketing impacts and ROIs for advertisers and corporate clients.
Our teams have solid experiences in search engine marketing (Yahoo, Google, Baidu, etc), rich media, and social media marketing such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, WeChat and Weibo to help businesses grow in today's world. Yahoo HK has appointed Madcradle Online as one of the authorized Gold Partner for more than 9 years, and we are also the Premier SMB Partner of Google HK. We have close partnership with other market leaders in Hong Kong, including Facebook, PayPal, Baidu, and more.
Our work has been recognized by many credible parties from all over the world, including awards such as “Excellence in Online Marketing” by 《Capital and Capital Weekly》, “Most Valuable Online Marketing Agency” by Mediazone Limited, and the “Best Company for Leadership–Integrated & Social Media Marketing” by IAIR Group in Europe.
Clientele includes Nanjing Youth Olympic Games 2014, Hong Kong International Film Festival, Cathy Pacific Catering, Chime-Long Paradise, Hong Kong Times Square, Marks & Spencer, Cadbury, 3M, Tag Heuer, Volkswagen, Land-Rover, RTHK, Sino Group, Swire Properties, Suning, LightMAC, Phillip Wain, Li & Fung, and more.
If you want to develop your future in the digital marketing field, Madcradle Online is the best place for you!
Sales and Account Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219665
To cope with our rapid business expansion, as a dynamic and friendly firm in online marketing industry, we would like to invite professional candidates with a keen interest to develop a career with us.
- To generate creative idea and prepare campaign proposal
- Sell online advertising
- Achieve individual's sales targets
- Direct selling, cold calling to sell online advertising
- Prospecting, identifying and acquiring new advertisers
- Upsell and cross-selling different online media to existing clients
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years media sales/ advertising agency experience a must
- Proven experience in project management - account servicing experience a plus
- Target-oriented, self-motivated, disciplined and able to work under pressure
- Good communications skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet knowledge is a plus
- Immediate availability is preferred
What's On Offer
- Attractive Remuneration Package and Benefits
Sales and Product training will be provided
Weekly, monthly incentive commission schemes, bonus will be offered
Job Promotion in every 6 months (based on performance)
- 5-day work
- Bank Holiday and Birthday Leave
- Medical Allowance
- Friendly Work Environment