Worldwide Flight Services Holdings S.A.
Worldwide Flight Services
The WFS Group with its headquarters in French is one of the world’s largest Transportation and the leading airport passenger services provider in Hong Kong. The Group comprises 6 major businesses: Cargo, Ramp, Technical Services, Baggage, Ramp, Passenger Services and Premium Lounge Services.
The Group operates in 22 countries providing high quality cargo, passenger, premium, ramp, baggage and technical services across a network spanning over 145 locations on 5 continents. Every day, more than 14,000 WFS’s employees offer high quality services to airport customers and passengers worldwide, and work in Cargo Building, Airport Terminals, Fueling Workshop, Baggage Handling System, Apron, Premium Lounge, Flight Repair Workshop, Packing Service Counter, Porter Counter, Concierge, Cruise Terminal and Passenger Check-in Counter
What is in it for your career?
A career with WFS opens up a world of opportunity to develop your existing skills, to learn new skills, and to experience working with different customers and cultures with the sole aim of always delivering a world class service. If your goal is to work for an organization that value personal development, and that you would like to develop your career in Aviation or Tourism Industry,
Global Website http://www.wfs.aero
Linkedin Website: https://www.linkedin.com/company/worldwide-flight-services
Sales and Marketing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994480
- Maintain trade customer list with applicable pricing, terms and renewal dates.
- Open accounts for new trade customers.
- Answer sales enquiries with a professional manner.
- Liaise and work with Supervisor to organize major bookings into the pre-booking schedule and keep the schedule up-to-date.
- Maintain a visible presence at the scene when service is provided for major events or to major customers, step in to oversee or assist to supervise when necessary.
- Provide accounts department with accurate billing details for each event.
- Assist to follow up with clients on accounts receivable issues.
- Submit a monthly sales report.
- Perform Guest Services Officer duties when necessary.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive compensation package to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with a detailed resume including current & expected salary, availability and contact details to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".