Sales and Marketing Executive (Fashion E-commerce and Business Development)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996884
- Work closely with US sales team and regional new sales team if are established, to achieve company sales
- Drive online marketing strategies in enhancing brand awareness and expanding market share
- Responsible for e-shop daily operations, maintain reliable and deliverable performance to worldwide customers. Maintain up-to-date market trend.
- Implement the Web operations and update the web design
- Maintain of daily e-shop operations
- Develop social media platform and manage brand appearance in maximizing brand exposure on social media
- Managing and enhancing the social media platform across Asia to achieve company business goal
- Accelerating and creating advanced SEM ( Search Engine Marketing), SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) strategies, key word search and lining up with 3rd party platform including Youtube, Youku in content marketing
- Manage marketing budget allocation and prepare annual budget review
- Business trips are required
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time which contribute to the overall success of the company
- Degree holder with related discipline in Fashion Design, Marketing, Clothing or E-commerce
- At least 2 years fashion retail experience
- Good knowledge in fashion industry, e-commerce and market trends (retailing & wholesaling)
- Possess and good business connections, relating to fashion industry
- Knowledge of ecommerce toolkit such as Magento, Shopify is an advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
We offer attractive remuneration package including Five-day work, Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance and Performance bonus. Interested parties please email us your full resume, present and expected salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only.