Fairton International Group
As a leading retailer in prestigious leather and fashion brands in Hong Kong, Macao, China and Taiwan, FAIRTON operates over 300 boutiques covering labels of Max Mara, MAX&Co., Marina Rinaldi, Sportmax, iBLUES, Pennyblack, Marella, Weekend Max Mara, Kookai, 7 For All Mankind, Harmont & Blaine, SABON and ST. Studio with a staff force of more than 2,800. We are devoted to brand building and development, and committed to delivering quality products and services that enhance the contemporary lifestyles of our customers.
Facebook:Fairton Talent Recruitment
Sales Assistant (Max Mara, Sportmax, MAX&Co.)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831788
1) Customer Service and Selling
- Greet customers.
- Describe merchandise and explain or demonstrate use and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommend and select merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide help as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
2) Shop operations
- Operate cash registers and maintain cash drawers.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment and maintain records related to sales.
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Arrange housekeeping for the shop
- Secondary/High School
- 1-3 years work experience
- “Point of Sales” system application
- Be able to communicate in English and Putonghua
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good selling skills
- Good fashion sense and have knowledge in fashion trend
How to apply
Please send your application to the Human Resources Department, Fairton International Group, 6/F, Inter-Continental Plaza, 94 Granville Road, T.S.T. East, Kowloon (quoting reference code on the envelope), or via phone on 2722 9918 or via email to email@example.com or via fax at 2733 9097.