TOD'S Hong Kong Limited - Roger Vivier
A French luxury accessories house - Roger Vivier worked steadily from the 1930s through the 1990s and his craftsmanship and style embodied the innate and unparalleled chic of French fashion. The signature buckle is the famous and timeless iconic, must-have classic for generations of women. The house of Vivier is not only known for unique, exquisite accessories, but it is also becoming famous for its handcrafted, luxurious accessories with delicate beading and embroidery, both for day and evening.
In view of our retail business expansion, we would like to invite high caliber candidates to join our dynamic team in Hong Kong.
SALES ASSISTANT - ROGER VIVIER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921682
Reporting to the Store Manager, the role will assist in managing the daily store operations and maximizing sales.
- Maximize sales targets and help to achieve store targets
- Provide excellent customer services to clients
- Handle any enquiries or complaints, and provide professional feedback to customers
- Maintain the visual and merchandise displays in order according to corporate guidelines
- Participate in stock management
- Assist the Store-in-charge to prepare retail reports
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in luxury retail industry
- Pleasant, mature, independent, customer-oriented and high fashion sense
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good computer applications, i.e. Microsoft Office
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Sales Assistant
We offer attractive remuneration package, on-the-job training and career advancement opportunity to the right candidates. Interested candidates please click "APPLY NOW" and send full resume quoting the job title, current and expected salary.
Personal data collected is solely for recruitment related purpose and will be treated in strictest confidence.