Morgan Philips Hong Kong Limited
About Morgan Philips Executive Search in Greater China
MRIC becomes Morgan Philips Executive Search on 11 December 2015. Our new identity extends to all our offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Taipei. Our Chinese name BoYu (博禹) remains the same.
Morgan Philips Executive Search is a direct approach search firm specializing in the recruitment of executives and experts. With a strong presence in the region since 1998, our consultants understand well the unique business challenges faced by our international and local clients who trust us to find the best talent to succeed with their company plans and market strategies. Combining the innovative digital techniques put in place by Morgan Philips Group with our proudly maintained high quality local consultancy, we offer BETTER, FASTER, and CHEAPER services to our clients.
(Senior) Sales Associate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782247
Employer Ref. HK-FYTE-DB
Our client, SMCP, is a leading accessible luxury group since 1984 and in full expansion, SMCP deliver the "accessible dream" to a global clientele with three Paris-designed brands: Sandro, Maje and Claudie Pierlot.
To cope with their rapid expansion in Hong Kong, they are looking for energetic and highly motivated individuals to join their retail team as (Senior) Sales Associate based in their newly set up Claudie Pierlot store at Harbour City, reporting to the Store Manager.
- Greetings, sales and stockroom duties;
- Customer service, loss prevention & other store operations routine.
Senior Sales Associates:
- Cashier and visual merchandising as well;
- Supervise existing and train new staff;
- Handle complaints & other ad hoc tasks.
- Secondary school or above;
- Native in Cantonese, fluent in Mandarin & good in English;
- Energetic, customer-focused and passion in fashion.
- Minimum 1 year of retail sales experience (preferably in fast fashion apparel).
Senior Sales Associate:
- Minimum 1 year of retail sales supervisory experience (preferably in fast fashion apparel).
Qualified and interested parties please email your CV with latest salary in WORD format, quoting reference HK-FYTE-DB.
Please note, that while we welcome and appreciate all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.