Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
Sales Associate (銷售助理, 香港仔Outlet)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784068
- Responsible for the day to day running of the store, including sales, inventory movements, in-store visual merchandising and promotions, etc
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and respond to customer enquiries
- Building customer / VIP databases
- Form 5 graduates with 2 - 4 years relevant sales experience preferably in fashion & accessories industry
- Excellent in interpersonal and customer service skills with pleasant and outgoing personality
- Strong sense of high-end fashion
- Good command of spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Experience in customer service / hotel industry or fresh university graduate with high potential will also be considered