Maison Balenciaga, develops and distributes high-end products, including Men’s and Women’s ready-to-wear apparel and luxury accessories. Balenciaga distributes its products through a network of Department Stores and multi-brand boutiques, as well as through directly operated stores worldwide.
In view of the rapid expansion, our dynamic Asia Pacific headquarters in Hong Kong is now seeking high caliber personnel to fill the following position:
Interested parties please send your application letter together with detailed resume indicating job reference number, date of availability, latest and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917685
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure creative merchandising of store collections and provides professional customer service
- To act and server as a “host” for customer, interact and build strong customer relationships
- To ensure daily stock count is performed accurately
- To control products from a quality point of view
- To maintain display of products
- To be responsible for price marking
- To ensure that Store is clean and tidy in all aspects
- Form 5 and above and at least 2-5 years hands-on retail sales or store operation experience
- Prior exposure in luxury goods or premium fashion brands is highly preferred
- Demonstrated strong sense of high-end fashion
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good PC skills such as MS Office
Interested parties please send your application letter together with detailed resume indicating job reference number, date of availability, latest and expected salary by email OR apply directly on http://www.balenciaga.com/experience/en/pages/careers/corporate/?lang=en&job=00088B .
Data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.