American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. is built on more 40 years of customer focus, dedication and innovation. The Company was founded with one store, in Novi, Michigan, in 1977. Today, is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products at affordable prices under its AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS® and Aerie® brands. The company operates more than 1,000 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom and ships to more than 80 countries worldwide through its websites. American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie merchandise is also available at international stores operated by licensees. With corporate offices across the globe - American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. has built a distinctive global company culture based on our core values – People, Integrity, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. For more information, please visit https://www.ae.com
Sales Associate (Full Time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999816
Reporting to the Store Management Team, this incumbent is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Associate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times.
Deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
- Drive AE brand loyalty through loyalty programs
- Confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales
- Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style.
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom
- Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems
F.5 or above with retail experience preferred
Proactive, passionate, demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team
Good collaborative skills and a team player
Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented environment
Good in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Comprehensive training and good career development opportunities
- 8 days off per month
- 12 days paid annual leave per annum
- Double pay
- Monthly incentive
- Group medical and dental benefits
- Employee purchase discount
To apply, please send your full resume (as an attachment) together with your latest and expected package to us. Please click "Apply Now".
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. is Equal Opportunity Employer. All personal information received from applications will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.