Lagardere Travel Retail Hong Kong Limited
One of the four divisions of Lagardere Group, Lagardère Travel Retail is a world leader in Travel Retail operating over 4,100 stores, including a presence at 220 airports and over 700 stations in 31 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific. Our innovative portfolio of retail brands covers Duty Free and Luxury, Foodservice and Travel Essentials.
Sales Associate (Luxury Fashion) at HKIA
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922156
Lagardère Travel Retail operates Calvin Klein / PANDORA / Kate Spade / Paul & Shark concept stores in Hong Kong International Airport.
To cope with our expansion business, we are seeking energetic, highly customer-oriented candidates and who strives to their professional development to join our passionate team.
- Provide excellent and professional services to customers
- Maximize sales by achieving sales target
- Identify customers’ needs and promote best selection to customers
- Promote best sellers and seasonal collections to customers
- Handle product display and stock management
- Minimum 1 year experience in retail sales preferably in fashion retail
- Passion in fashion industry
- Out-going with excellent communication skills
- Customer oriented with excellent customer service and pleasant personality
- Aggressive, self motivated with a positive attitude
- Fluent of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Shift work required
- Working location in Hong Kong International Airport
6 to 7 days’ regular day-off per month, Statutory Holiday
Commission, Double pay, Referral bonus
Transportation allowance, Over time allowance, Shift allowance
Medical benefit including outpatient, hospitalization & dental, Paid sick leave, Staff purchase discount
It is a great opportunity for you to develop your career in the growing travel retail industry. Interested parties please send detailed resume by clicking the "Apply Now" button.”
Disclaimer: Brand mentioned is applicable to Hong Kong International Airport outlets only.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.