jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833541
Employer Ref. JC-FTSA001-160811
- Achieve agreed business unit sales targets
- Able to communicate confidently the unique selling point and the features of the product
- Responsible for daily operation, stock processing and stock replenishment
- Handle customers inquiries and provide excellent customer service experience
- Handle shop display and maintain shop image and appearance
- Develop customer base and retain loyal customers
- With 1 years relevant work experience in luexs retail experience
- Experience with high-end fashion is preferred
- Energetic, responsible ,self-motivated and good communication skill
- Good in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Part-time Sales
- Immediate availability is preferable
- Excellent career and training opportunities
- Up to 16 days Annual Leave, Birthday Leave , 5 days Marriage Leave
- Attractive commission scheme, discretionary annual bonus, medical and dental schemes, MPF with top up contribution.
- Attractive staff purchase discount
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to us by clicking 'Apply Now'. For inquiries, please reach us by WhatsApp at 95501129.
*All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Juicy Couture
About Juicy Couture
Walton Brown Group, member of The Lane Crawford Joyce Group, is an exciting company working with global fashion and lifestyle brands in the contemporary and premium segment across Greater China. It also operates a chain of premium shopping malls, Maison Mode and runs a successful outlets business in China. As we expand, we are looking for high caliber candidates seeking their next challenge to make a difference in their career.
Please visit: http://www.juicycouture.com/