The Pedder Group launches Shoespace, a retail concept that presents a new point of view on latest, must-have shoe and accessories brands, edited in the context of the season’s fashion stories. A playground for grown-up fashion lovers, Shoespace delivers carefully curated seasonal collections in a dynamic, creative space.
- Achieve agreed business unit sales targets
- Able to communicate confidently the unique selling points and the features of the merchandises
- Deliver consistent and high standard of customer service at all times
- Perform daily housekeeping of merchandises
- Form 5 or above
- Proactive, presentable and passionate for fashion with good customer service skill
- Eager to learn and good attitude
- Good in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please call our recruitment hotlines on 2118 3907 to secure an interview.
Staff Benefits: Annual Leave, Monthly Days-off, 17 days Public Holidays, Discretionary Bonus, Commission and / or Incentives, MPF, Medical and Dental Benefits, Paid Meal Breaks, Best-in-class Learning and Development, Regional and Local Career Opportunities, Staff Purchase Privileges
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.