UOB Kay Hian (Hong Kong) Limited
We are the largest Singaporean stockbroker by both market capitalisation and size of sales-force, with an extensive foothold in the regional and global markets. We are looking for qualified individuals to join us.
SALES ASSOCIATES - INSTITUTIONAL SALES
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781425
Job Nature & Description:
- The job provides a rare opportunity for existing front-line sales person in financial institution to develop or gain a new skill-set in servicing institutional clients in the region;
- New joiners will be spending majority of their time with Institutional Sales Department while given the opportunity to develop their analytical and stock picking knowledge at the in-house Research Department;
- A systematic “Sales Buddy” on-job real time training aimed at building one’s capability and maturity in servicing existing institutional clients in the region with the target of further developing new Institutional clients base;
- To provide investment advice on equities in HK & China Equities;
- To be part of the group institutional sales team, currently with members based in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, UK & US.
- University graduate in business, finance or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of direct experience in front-line operations in financial institutions or investment field
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good self discipline, strong drive for success and pleasant personality.
Interested candidates are invited to send a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salaries to Head of Human Resources, UOB Kay Hian (Hong Kong) Limited, 15/F China Building, 29 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or by clicking the below "Apply Now" button