Garage Holdings Limited
Garage Talent is the recruitment platform under Garage Society. We're the leading community for start-ups, helping entrepreneurs innovate without worries. We help companies in our community and networks to find the right talent to join their growing teams. The companies with us are all expanding rapidly, and looking for key stakeholders to take their companies to the next level. If you're looking for a dynamic work environment with exhilarating career opportunities in the tech and start-up space in Hong Kong, then Garage Talent is the platform to move your career forward.
Sales & BD Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916390
Employer Ref. AdAmb01
Garage Society, the leading co-working space operation in Hong Kong is looking for a Sales & BD Manager to cope with its rapid expansion. If you are a bright candidate with a can-do attitude who wants to enjoy the thrill of joining the forward looking co-working space business and help groom the lifestyle entrepreneurial eco-systems, you are ideal for this position!
As the Sales & BD Manager at Garage Society, you will be in charge of all sales and marketing related initiatives including membership and event promotions.
Reporting to the CEO, the following are key responsibilities of the Sales & Marketing Manager:
- Active liaison with potential clients and partners to drive new business in.
- Reach sales target as laid down by management.
- Work with marketing team to devise plans to support sales.
- Coordinate with other teams (Events and Operations) to ensure smooth operations.
- Assist members and their guests in the friendliest yet professional manner.
- Assist in the running and coordination of events as well as other projects as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales and marketing experience, preferably in events, hospitality or real estate industry
- A team player who is willing to learn and take on new tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Enjoy interacting with people and being exposed to multi-cultural / international work environment
- Strong sense of responsibilities, adaptability and details orientation
- Presentable and with pleasant personalities
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with basic digital graphic skills
- University degree or above
- MUST speak fluent English and Cantonese. Mandarin an advantage
Interested party please email CV, expected salary and availability.