Thicas Interiors is a renowned international company as an interior decoration solution provider. Thicas has been in operations in Hong Kong for 6 years. Our company is expanding and would like to hire the right people to join us in this growth. Thicas is considered at the top of their game in an open supportive working environment. Thicas is an inspiring, honest, and trustworthy employer who values their employees and offers great training and support! We are creating a context to be trained where we all support each other.
We are partners in the creation of value and extraordinary experiences.
Attitude for success:
- Being responsible for your listening and speaking
- Giving it your all for clients, team and yourself
- Curious to discover what it takes to be successful
Sales & Business Development Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005015984
- Responsible for driving the company business and increasing its revenue
- Responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities and strategic partnership, tracking new markets and emerging trends, recommending new products and services
- Responsible for building and expanding the presence of Thicas and its brands in the market
- Responsible for brand and product positioning, pricing and promotion amongst the clients
- Responsible for sales and clients-relationship management
- Responsible for setting individual target, measuring and evaluating results and performance for sales, BD & Support people
- Responsible for implementing, improving and training on the Sales Cycle including but not limited to identification of prospection, clients meeting, sales solutions, product proposal, negotiation and after sales
- Responsible for recruiting, training and retaining the sales, BD & Support people
- Be aligned with company vision and attitude
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales team
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Outstanding listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-Motivated to further understand the business and any expanding areas.
- 10 years + of experience in Sales Management
- Good time keeping, attention to detail
- Willing to travel
- Opportunity to excel with clients, at team level and at yourself level
- Thicas brings stability, workability and progress
- Thicas pays a competitive salary and commission and looks in partnership how next levels look like for clients, team and yourself