JOIN US FOR A CHALLENGING CAREER
Boardroom Corporate Services (HK) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Boardroom Limited, one of Asia's leading providers of outsourced business solutions including accounting and payroll, tax, corporate secretarial and share registration services, serving over 5,500 publicly-listed and privately owned companies. Headquartered in Singapore and listed on the Singapore Exchange, Boardroom Limited has established a presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Mainland China and Australia.
We are rapidly expanding our practice in Hong Kong to serve both listed clients and non-listed multi-national companies. To further strengthen our service teams, we invite applications for the following positions:
Sales & Business Development Manager (Payroll)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998192
- Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through closure on assigned industries. Responsible for the sales of regional payroll services of the Company.
- Implements agreed upon Sales Plans that will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base. This includes meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Possess and demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Possess and demonstrates the ability to carry out a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and the solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client and gatekeeper relationships and referrals.
- Maintains accurate records in Salesforce of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience
- Experience in the Accounting, Business Outsourcing or Payroll related industry is an added advantage
- Candidates without prior experience who are Chartered Accountants with a passion for Business Development are welcome to apply
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Client Focused
- Adaptable and versatile
- Able to read & write Chinese
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Able to organize in a swift, methodical, meticulous and detailed manner
We have been accredited by:
- HKICPA as Authorised Employer
- ACCA as Approved Employer
We offer a competitive remuneration package, 5-day working week and medical insurance. Applicants should e-mail their resume with contact telephone number as well as current and expected salaries to the HR & Admin Department.
Address: 31/F, 148 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong.