We are a dynamic, award winning Group of lighting and entertainment systems integration companies working on a wide range of exciting projects in the theme park, theatre, entertainment and architectural sectors throughout Asia. We are now looking to hire a Sales Co-ordinator.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921478
- Report to the Project Manager(s) and Project Director(s);
- Maintain relationships with both customers and suppliers;
- Handle procurement related activities including product research, obtaining quotations, preparation of purchase orders, goods receiving, etc.
- Handle sales related activities including customer enquiries, preparation of quotations, processing sales orders, arranging deliveries, etc.
- Liaison with Finance Team regarding invoicing to customers and payments to suppliers;
- Manage all in bound and out bound shipments including import and export declaration;
- Liaison with Storekeeper to ensure warehouse inventory are accurately maintained;
- Liaison with Project Managers relating to any inter-company sales, ensuring timely delivery of project hardware;
- Handle post-sales enquiries and support;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in a related disciplines;
- Minimum four (4) years’ working experience in a sales administration or co-ordination role;
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, both oral (including Mandarin) and written;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated, organised, able to multi-task and work independently;
- Ability to understand and conduct basic sales calculations and profit analyses;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Familiar with the lighting and/ or audio visual industries and products an added advantage;
- Proficiency in SAP B1 a definite advantage.
This is not a commission-based role.
Interested and qualified candidates please submit a cover letter and CV stating current and expected salaries by clicking "Apply Now" . Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Medical insurance and 15 days annual leave per year upon successful completion of probationary period.
For further background on Ptarmigan please visit our website at www.PtarmiganIntegration.com.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.