Roche Bobois is a world leader in furniture design and distribution. Working closely with renowned designers such as Ora Ito, Cédric Ragot, Sacha Lakic, Christophe Delcourt and Stephen Burks and with Haute Couture fashion houses such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Sonia Rykiel Maison and Missoni Home, Roche Bobois offers a broad range of exclusive made-to-order designs, manufactured with a high level of customisation in small European workshops. Browse our full collection of premium-quality furniture, including sofas, armchairs, cocktail tables, dining chairs, sideboards, beds, wardrobes, storage and accessories including lighting, cushions and rugs on or in any of our 250 showrooms around the world.
With over 250 showrooms in over 50 different countries all over the world including the USA, UK, Spain, Luxemburg, Dubai and China, Roche Bobois, the leading French premium furniture brand, is opening its first showroom in Hong Kong. Its iconic designs and collaborations with leading fashion designers have always led its international success. Founded in 1960 in Paris, with a desire to bring relaxed elegance and unrivalled comfort into people’s home and a strong belief in a certain ‘art de vivre’ based on the values of quality, integrity and the pleasure of the senses with a passion for innovation and creativity, Roche Bobois has positioned itself as a world leader in design.
Sales Co-ordinator - Furniture
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915942
Employer Ref. Sales Co-ordinator
Roche Bobois is currently recruiting for a Sales Co-ordinator at office in Kwai Chung.
- To provide sales administration support to Sales Team
- To liaise closely with sales team and handle regular Sales & Administration duties including preparation of order processing, shipment arrangement and etc
- To arrange sales logistics workflow and after-sales logistics for sourced products and services and those acquired through the common repertoire
- To ensure prompt delivery and installation of products/ services as pledged
- To ensure order fulfillment including follow up on sales and payments
- To verify vendors’ returns on billing and payments
- To maintain sales records and compile reports monthly
- To handle ad hoc projects
- Diploma or above, with minimum 1 year relevant working experience;
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese as well as Mandarin, French is preferable;
- Good in MS Office applications particularly with MS Word, Excel & Chinese word processing;
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated, well organized, hard working and willing to learn;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Working Location: Kwai Chung
Interested candidates please prepare full resume with current & expected salary & date available and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for application.