Tachibana Sales (H.K.) Ltd
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921871
- Follow up quotation, sales order & delivery schedule
- Handling invoice, shipment arrangement
- Report & sales analysis to Sales Manager
- Provide excellent customer services to Chinese / Japanese account
- Willing to business trip China ( 1-2 times Day trip a week)
- F.6 or above
- Fluent in speaking English & Mandarin (Japanese speaking will be advantage, but not must)
- 2-3 year working experience in electronics field.
- Strong self-motivation and commitment to achieve sales team target
- Aggressive & willing to work under pressure
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, outlook)
Job type : Full time
Please send resume with expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.