JPC Texson Limited
Hong Kong - Shenzhen - Guangzhou - Shanghai - Beijing
JPC Texson Ltd, established since 1990, is a Hong Kong and China licensed Employment Consulting firm, specializes in Headhunting and Recruiting Services for companies in Hong Kong and China. We have offices in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing.
SALES CONSULTANT/SALES MANAGER – learning development/training/human resources/HR/L&D/5 days
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778903
For secure and confidential job application, please click the below link to get our email address.
- Tertiary education
- 3 to 6 years proven sales track record
- Proactive, result-oriented, highly self-motivated with positive attitude
- Related industry experience – learning and development, training and coaching, or recruitment and human resources
- Strong B2B sales experience/exposure
- The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in sales as well as related industry experience in learning and development, training or coaching, recruitment or HR fields.
- A passion for developing people and the ability to help clients solve their learning and development problems is key to success in this role.
- An established network of contacts and the ability to communicate with clients at a high level are also important.
- Prior experience in a fast-pace small-business environment is most prefer
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill with effective & polished presentation skills
- Well organised and structured planner
- Assertive and results focused
- Report to the General Manager
- Responsible for generating revenue by promoting the Company’s services and programmes in HK, China and Asia Pacific region
- Build sales pipelines to close more business opportunities
- Be a leader in consultative selling and to develop long-term relationships with the high-profile clients
- Generate ideas for improvement on selling processes
- Be expert in Company products and services to maintain and build on the strong image of the Corporate brand
- Write customised, high quality proposals
- Very few business trips needed
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid and senior level experience will be considered for the post of SALES MANAGER
More Jobs from this Company
ASST MERCHANDISER/JUNIOR MERCHANDISER – Europe sundries/household/furniture/buying office/trading
PROJECT ENGINEER (electrical & mechanical) – E&M/construction/building service/property developer