Fairton International Group
As a leading retailer in prestigious leather and fashion brands in Hong Kong, Macao, China and Taiwan, FAIRTON operates over 300 boutiques covering labels of Max Mara, MAX&Co., Marina Rinaldi, Sportmax, iBLUES, Pennyblack, Marella, Weekend Max Mara, Kookai, Lloyd, 7 For All Mankind, Harmont & Blaine, SABON and ST. Studio with a staff force of more than 2,800. We are devoted to brand building and development, and committed to delivering quality products and services that enhance the contemporary lifestyles of our customers.
Facebook: Fairton Talent Recruitment
Sales Coordinator (Fashion Retail)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837397
Employer Ref. JDB/MMSC/191016
- Provide support to operation and merchandising teams in administrative works;
- Assist in merchandising, product training and stock re-allocation;
- Handle stock take and stock transferal issues;
- Prepare monthly sales and merchandise reports; and
- Handle travel arrangement and other ad hoc assignments.
- F.5 or above with at least 2-3 years’ working experience preferably with retail exposure;
- Positive attitude, cheerful and responsible;
- Well organized and detail-minded;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua; and
- Well versed in Microsoft applications and Chinese Word Processing.
Please send your application with current and expected salary, availability & reference number to the Human Resources Department, Fairton International Group, 6/F, Inter-Continental Plaza, 94 Granville Road, T.S.T. East, Kowloon, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please quote the reference number on the envelope)
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)