Excellent Career Opportunities in Continuous Growth Environment !
We started our business life two decades ago. Working in pursuit of continual improvement, we become a「Total Solution」provider based in plastics industry. Broadly expanding and extending our marketing reach, we also supply unique quality rubber floor and ground coverings. Head quartered in Hong Kong, we have solid business establishments in major cities in China.
We believe that people is the most valued asset leading to our business success. We adopt a holistic marketing approach, which is a highly effiecient communication system. A career with Milton is a continuing path in learning and potential realisation.
To cope with the growth of the company, we are looking for high calibre people to join our challenging team in Hong Kong Office.
Sales Coordinator / Senior Sales Coordinator (Plastics Division)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917822
Employer Ref. HK-LOG16-017
- Provide general clerical support to Business Development & Logistics team;
- Maintain intimate relationship with existing clients;
- Handle customer enquiries and order follow-up;
- Prepare various sales reports and data consolidations;
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- F.5 or above with 1-2 years working experience;
- Fresh graduate may also be considered;
- Good telephone manner, self-motivated, responsible, independently and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Putonghua;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- Immediately available is highly preferred;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Sales Coordinator.
We offer attractive remunerative package and good prospects to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume including salary expectation and availability by clicking 'Apply Now'
All attachment should be in MS Word format &
MUST quote Post Ref: HK-LOG16-017 on the email subject.
ONLY short listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only.
We retain the applications for a maximum period of 2 years and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within Milton Group.