- Take lead role in developing, cultivating, and closing deals with leading institutions in the local market
- Position solutions from our Group portfolio offers that will fit clients' requirements
- Bring the functional expertise that will increase credibility and client intimacy
- Identify business leads, industry and customer buying intelligence.
- Lead partner engagement (eg, SAP, IBM, Oracle etc.) in the local market
- Open new customers and create a seamless transition of clients from new sales to strategic partners
- Responsible for the development, execution and delivery of quality solution focused client presentations and proposals
- Required Skills:
- 15+ years of overall experience, with at least 10+ years in software solutions / IT Application services sales experience.
- Knowledge of service industry terminology, systems and market segmentation.
- Ability to position our client at Exec. Levels and proactively position business transformation capability of our client to their clients
- Must have exemplary communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to be adaptable to the local market, culture and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Must work independently in complex fast paced environment locally and lead and coordinate multiple stakeholders internally and within client organization
- Self-starter who relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills in English, ability to interface with business and information technology
- Promising leadership ability, organizational planning skills and strong time management skills
- Willing to travel across APAC region
To apply please click on the "Apply" button. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK115873. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.