SH Recruitment is a recruitment firm based in Hong Kong. Initially, we serve the financial services market. We cover permanent and contract recruitment across all areas with the banking and financial markets.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920584
In the initial half year, you will be exposed to all aspects of training & practical work on Global investment portfolio setting, responsible for full range of financial consultancy services including: Risk management / Asset allocation, Discretionary Management Service, Trading services for Bonds and Funds, Dealing with Securities and Futures contracts and securities-related advice, Investment Immigration Services, Corporate solutions, Trust Services and MPF.
- Lead or assist in identifying business opportunities (Business Development), following up on sales/marketing related leads and initiatives and handling client relationship (i.e. Institutional clients)
- Carry out sales and marketing seminar / activities to capture business opportunities and grow the Company’s AUM for various products and services (including public and private funds, discretionary accounts, investment advisory, MPFs and trust service)
- Handle client communication and documentation with institutional investors and distribution channels in an efficient and effective manner
- Prepare ad-hoc sales reports and presentations with quality and in a timely manner
- Promote company brand name and corporate image
- With more than 5 years working experience
- Experience in sale, business development or China is a plus
- Strong network in Institutional Clients
- Good knowledge of financial products and markets is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and good presentation skill
- Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered as a Manager or Director
Please send your detailed CV (includes expected Salary) to recruitment.skyhigh @ gmail.com
All personal data collected will be treated strictly confidential and shared to our potential clients for recruitment purposes only. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to make a date access or correction request concerning your personal data. Should you wish to excise such right, please contact us.