jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836756
Employer Ref. HK116413
- Market leader in F&B
- China market exposure
- Lead a team of over 200
Our client is a leading brand and one of the largest businesses in F&B with over 20 production plants across HK and China providing all range of food products. Beside, it also covers the distribution business of over 5,000 food products sourced from over 30 countries.
Based in Hong Kong and Guangzhou, and reporting to the CEO of the Group, this position is responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales profit targets. As Sales Director of China, your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare sales budgets & forecasts and develop business strategies to meet to achieve targets
- Manage the P&L with BU heads and formulate plans accordingly to achieve business objectives
- Drive trade marketing programs and merchandising strategies with all different channels including key accounts and distributors
- Ensure effective sales administration with respect to order flow, inventory levels etc.
- Managing district sales office in China(Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shantou, Shanghai, Beijing), with the assistance of managerial staff from Hong Kong to ensure development of sales staffs' productivity, high sales performance, motivation levels
You must carry 15+ years of total sales experience. Past / current experience in F&B industry is important and exposure to other product sectors in FMCG is preferable. You must have solid experience in leading sales function for a large business size and strong network with Key Accounts in China market. Team management and leadership skills are very important for your successful application due to the large team size. Communication skills and your ability to define business strategies are crucial. English and Cantonese are required.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Joy Gu on +852 2919 6160 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK116413. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.