Sales Director / Senior Manager (B2B; infant nutrition products
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997151
Employer Ref. AJLH-388810
Our client is a HK based company, a subsidiary of the leading pharmaceutical company in Korea (no.1 market cap) who will be launching infant nutrition products in HK. We are looking for a Sales leader who will work from set-up to launch and onwards. This role is responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies for the HK market.
The HK office will be the regional head office for Asia (ex- China). Parent company is very well-recognized and established in the market, with best-in class pharmaceutical products and its network in the region. The main products (baby milk formula, baby nutrition supplements) will be made in Italy, France, and Korea.
Key responsibilities include:
- New business development in Hong Kong (B2B) - Identify and evaluate business opportunities
- Plan, implement, monitor and report on performance vs. targets
- Monitor competition and market trends in order to expand the product pipeline
- Enhance customer relationship and brand awareness
- Account management -maintain strong relationships with key customers and industry professionals
- Reporting to the Managing Director (regional), participate in the set-up of the business
- MUST: thorough knowledge of industry and customer base (infant nutrition products) and understanding of how the product is marketed
- Minimum 7-10 years of sales experience in infant nutrition products or FMCG industry (proven understanding of these markets and its major players)
- Excellent collaboration and English communication (written and verbal) skills, as well as presentation and planning skills
- Capable to work independently; self-starter who takes initiative
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kooksun Kim for further information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.