Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Sales Director - Software Vendor
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834712
Employer Ref. 91M0077648
About the Company
Our client is a leading Software Vendor at the forefront of the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, with operations spanning the Globe. They are now hiring a senior sales professional to manage an existing book of profitable accounts, as well as drive business into new segments across the Greater China region.
About the Job
The senior Sales professional's key responsibilities will be to manage all aspects of the sales cycle, identifying key decision makers and building strong customer relationships. He/she will penetrate and develop major accounts and new prospects, perform sales presentations to prospects, negotiate contacts, and close new business deals, working closely with the pre-sales technical support team and perform assessments to determine customer requirements.
Strong knowledge in at least one of the following:
- Business Process Management
- Business Intelligence / Analytics
- Business Integration, Application Monitoring and Management
Experience, knowledge of client accounts in one or more of the following vertical lines of business is required:
- Finance & Banking
- Government, Energy & Utilities
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
* Must have 7-10 years of solid Enterprise Software selling expertise in Hong Kong
* Strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals are required.
* Candidates must have good organizational skills, prospecting and follow-up skills.
* Experience telemarketing or cold calling is required.
* Candidate must be very computer literate and internet savvy with a good understanding of Enterprise Applications, Operating systems and Programming Languages.
* Must have a good technical knowledge of the product groupings and marketplace in order to speak directly with CIOs, CTOs and Senior Level Architects
* Experience with enterprise software deals of $US 500k and upwards for licensed software.
* Must have existing C level relationships
* Excellent track record of identifying key decision-makers and building strong long term relationships with customers
* Proven ability to be inventive and creative in their approach to selling - to create superior customer value propositions and invent new ways to satisfy customer demands
* Required qualities are self-motivated, problem solver, and works with little direction.
* Must be willing to travel and possess the ability to work remotely and independently.
* Fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English
* Degree qualified
Please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Ben Elms on +852 2232 3431 for more information.