Looking for more?
More responsibility, more output, more success? And would you have fun working in a dynamic team and making some real things happen? Then you’ve come to the right place. With some 6,000 employees at various locations and a range of products from circuit boards to passive & electromechanical components and solar technology, we feel right in Asia in lots of growth markets and can offer you the best opportunities for furthering your career. To market our passive components and EMC ferrites and inductors we are looking for a Sales Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993917
- Develop Passive Electronic Component with more on Connector business Market in Hong Kong and Southern China;
- Identify customer needs, market trends and analyze competitors;
- Feedback with market competition status, making sales/account analysis to form up strategy;
- Action items to improve our penetration
- Meeting target sales plan annually and frequent managing of reports and forecast;
- Develop market strategy and identify new business opportunities to achieve continuous growth;
- Identify areas of improvement and problem solving;
- Build company reputation and brand in the region;
- Reporting to regional manager and working closely with regional sales in all aspects of marketing events;
- Frequent travel to southern china;
Your professional background
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics/Electrical or equivalent;
- 3-4 years working experience in Sales of Electronic Components;
- Experience in EMC/Inductors passive components is a must, experience with Hardware Design-In is preferred;
- Good Technical knowledge and strong ability in development and design in supports to Customers in the Region;
- Integrity, Hardworking, Self-motivated and Analytical;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin;
The job will be based in HK. To support as a qualified internal administration, you will have the opportunity to participate actively in the growth of our company. We will offer you a salary that is based on performance and oriented to success, along with the benefits you would expect from a modern company.
We are looks forward to receiving your application materials (preferably by email). Please indicate your earliest possible start date and the current and salary expectation in your application and submit by Apply Now.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only*