Sales Engineer / Assistant Sales Engineer
The Jardine Engineering Corporation Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834740
Employer Ref. BEP/EME/SE/18/10-16JD
- Responsible for sales and marketing activities on Air-conditioning systems products;
- Provide technical proposal / solutions to E&M contractors, consultants and end users.
- Diploma in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering;
- 2-3 years' relevant experience in engineering field preferable;
- Familiar with MS Office and AutoCAD;
- Good command of both English and Chinese;
- Pro-active attitude, drive to success and able to work independently.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits package to the successful candidate. Apply now with full resume including current and expected salary, address to the Assistant General Manager - Human Capital Management, The Jardine Engineering Corporation Limited, 5/F Tower A, Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or by fax to 28879516. (Please quote reference no. in your application letter).
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.jec.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the company's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Jardine Engineering Corporation Ltd
About The Jardine Engineering Corporation Ltd
Jardine Engineering Corporation (JEC) is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group. Established in Shanghai in 1923, JEC is now headquartered in Hong Kong and operates throughout Asia. We are a leading provider of engineering products and services for sectors including buildings, environmental infrastructure and transportation and logistics. JEC delivers E&M contracting works, operation and maintenance services which help clients to operate facilities to a world-class standard.
To support our business expansion in Hong Kong as well as in other countries across the Asia Pacific, we invite applications for the position. Please email to email@example.com for enquiry or application.