jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832418
Employer Ref. 13866
- Tier-one global retail bank
- 1 year contract with possible extension
- Entry level role
Promoting various banking products (credit cards, loans and bank accounts)
- Generating sales revenue by approaching prospective customers through both indoor and outdoor sales channels
- Diploma or above; fresh grad will also be considered
- Out-going personality and self-starter
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, and fair in English / Mandarin
- Retail sales, frontline sales and customer service experiece are highly preferred
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact April Kwok on +852 2833 4195 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.