Apass International Hong Kong Company Limited
APASS International Hong Kong Company Limited
APASS International (www.apass.com.hk) is a professional recruiting company.
With offices in Hong Kong and Tokyo, we dedicate to advance professional’s career throughout Asia Pacific region. Our consultants devote to each specialized recruitment area where they have deep understanding of clients’ requirements as well as business background, and often times, they are from the industry.
We work together with you to find a place where your skills, experience and cultural/language background would be highly valued. We are here to advance your professional career.
Japanese Speaking Sales Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834793
Our client is well-known Japanese Company with proven track in Manufacturing industry who is looking for Sales to join their company and professional Sales team for expanding their business to Hong Kong and China Market.
The company is head quartered in Japan and it has over 450 employees around the world. At the beginning, it only manufactures and sells wire ropes for office equipment as its main products. But nowadays, as its excellent development capabilities and production technologies in the medical device field, its main products of the business changed to wire product which are used in medical device.
Business Nature: Manufacturing
- Responsible to Sales activities including price negotiation, quotation and delivery control
- Follow up with the existing clients for their enquiries and maintain excellent business relationship
- Liaise with Japan Head Office and clients in China
- Frequent business trip is required
- Handle any other ad hoc projects/assignments
- 3 years or above B2B Sales experience in any industries
- Fluent in Mandarin and Japanese (with JLPT N1) is a MUST
- Experienced as Sales Supervisor/ Sales Manager is a strong advantage
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Good team player, aggressive, willing to take up challenges
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent communication and negotiation skills
The company offers excellent career opportunities, training, remuneration and benefits to the right candidate. Any interested parties, please send your full resume (Word file preferred) with your current salary, expected salary and available date to us for application.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. We look forward to receive your CV.
Monthly Salary: Up to HKD $30,000
Working Location: Tsim Sha Tsui