Wo Lee Steel Co. Ltd. (和利鋼鐵有限公司) was established in 1954. Over the years we have become a major steel distributor and steel processing centre providing a wide range of steel products tailored to the Hong Kong and overseas market. Wo Lee offers you not just a work but a place where you can put your innovation and expertise into high gear, also with not just on the job training but systematic training programs to advance your profession and career. We are a vigorous company providing a friendly and energetic working environment.
We are now seeking for high calibre personnel to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836946
The incumbent will be responsible for initiating sales proposals and conducting sales presentations to promote our services and products, and establishing and maintaining friendly and constructive relationship with potential and new corporate clients.
- Passionate in green products, building materials and develop career in building products / green solutions industry.
- Ability to seek potential customers and manage existing accounts
- Formulate and execute sales strategies in order to achieve sales target
- Deliver excellent customer service as well as present company’s products / services
- Monitor and analyze market competition and implement sales promotion offer according to company’s guidelines.
- Perform customer visit to explore market opportunities through understanding customers’ need
- Diploma graduated or above
- 2 years of experience preferably in telecom/ construction/ engineering company
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese Putonghua
- Result orientated, aggressive, self-motivated, energetic, analytical and good problem solving skills
- Knowledge in computer applications, e.g. MS office and Chinese word processing
- Immediate available is highly preferred
****On-the-job training will be provided to the successful candidates****
We offer competitive salaries and bonus scheme to the right candidate. (BASE SALARY +COMMISSION)
Potential candidates please apply with full resume indicating present and expected salary, employment history to Mr Kwan, Human Resources Department
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.