Based in Hong Kong, M800 Limited is a well-established global communication enablement provider for international businesses. We bring the benefits of the convergence of mobile and Internet communications to our customers by enabling multimedia communications through voice calls and messaging, which enhances their customer relationship management (CRM) initiatives. Our services are supported by our secure, carrier-grade telecommunications infrastructure which was developed internally.
In line of company’s strategic growth, we are looking for a high caliber talent to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837162
Employer Ref. SE- 20150821
- Identify potential local and oversea customers for new business development
- Prepare proposal and presentation to corporate clients
- Present and promote our business solutions to corporate clients
- Coordinate with internal parties for project delivery
- Oversea travelling may be required
To be successful it is expected that the candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder preferably in IT, Computer Science, Business or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2-year experience in sales, channel sales of SI consulting capacity
- Experience in dealing with overseas customers
- Customer and Result-oriented with strong business sense
- Self-motivated, willing to take up challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with fluent spoken and written English, other language skills will be a plus
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Sales Manager
Competitive remuneration package including attractive salary plus commission & aggressive bonus scheme
13 month salary
14-day annual leave
Comprehensive on-job training program
Excellent exposure to various business operation in corporate clients
Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to our email hrm @M800.com
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.