S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914756
- Achieve sales target by customer acquisition and retention
- Explore new business opportunities and provide logistics solutions to customer including warehousing service and cold chain service
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships with assigned account
- Prepare, negotiate contract and handle customer’s enquiry
- Monitor, analyze sales and market trends
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in sales, logistics, business development or related disciplines
- At least 1-3 years' experience in logistics industries, with concrete sales experience in warehouse and cold chain services is preferable.
- Excellent customer services, negotiation and presentation skills
- Independent, Self-motivated and aggressive
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken / written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good computer skill in Excel and Power point and Chinese word processing
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your full resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
”Please quote the position and our reference no. on email subject”
You are welcome to visit our website at www.sf-express.com for more information about us
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Yet, they may still be considered for other openings within our Group.
(All personal data provided by job applicants are used only for recruitment purpose and will be treated strictly confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be properly disposed within 3 months.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited
About S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited
SF was established in Shunde, Guangdong Province, in 1993. Since its establishment, SF has committed in improving its service quality and infrastructure, vigorously developing and introducing IT technologies and equipment, and continuously achieving automatic operations. Currently, we have realized the whole-process shipment circulation, information monitoring, tracking, inquiry and resource allocation to ensure stable improvement of service quality.
While continuously enhancing its express services, SF keeps on taking customers' needs as the core and centering on the express logistics industry chain to constantly enrich its products and services. SF has launched one-stop supply chain solutions for different sectors including e-commerce, food, health care, auto parts and electronic products.
As of December 31, 2015, with about 15,000 operating vehicles, SF has extended its services to all over Mainland of China through its about 13,000 service points. In addition, it has set up nationwide service network, and is now actively expanding its overseas business. S.F. Express has launched services in the Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Australia, United States, Mongolia, Indonesia, India, Cambodia, Canada, Mexico and Myanmar.
For the past years, we have continued providing customers with high-quality service experiences and helping customers to achieve success.