Holake Hong Kong Lifts Limited is a Registered Lifts and Escalators Contractor and we are now looking for suitable candidate to fill the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917395
Roles and Responsibilities
Assist the Senior Sales Manager in formulating action plans in achievement of portfolio gain and retention for the overall company business targets.
Work closely with the maintenance operation teams in the tender/contract requirements and devise effective technical solutions.
Prepare and review necessary documents for tender submission and contract renewal
Attend tender interviews and negotiate contract with customer when necessary
Negotiate and conclude service contracts with customers
Assist in the customer satisfaction survey and reports analysis for improvement
- Coordinate with and support other maintenance sales teams, especially for non-Schindler product tenders
- Degree or diploma in mechanical / electrical engineering. Other academic background with solid industry sales experience will also be considered
- 3 years or above relevant solid sales experience in lifts and escalator industry
- Proactive and aggressive in explore different sales & business opportunities
- Good communication skills and capability of liaising with customers in both technical and commercial issues
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, customer oriented and self-motivated
Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer the right candidate with competitive remuneration package and benefits including marriage leave, paternity leave, study leave, medical scheme (includes dependant coverage), education subsidy. Interested parties please send us your detailed resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.