ASIA CONTEMPORARY ART LIMITED
An energetic event organizer, which hosts art shows in Hong Kong and Singapore, who also produces Hong Kong's largest art website, plus other art-related events throughout the year, seeks a sales executive to grow with our company. You should be a team player who loves the events and Internet business. A quick learner, you will need energy, good communication skills, and an eye for detail, be conversant in English and Mandarin and be self-motivated. Full training will be provided. Our office and art gallery are located in Sheung Wan.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918312
An energetic event organizer, who runs three art shows in Hong Kong and Singapore, operates Asia’s largest art website and hosts other art-related events throughout the year, seeks a China Representative. We need a team player that enjoys the events and arts business. You will need energy with frequent opportunity to travel, good communication skills, an eye for detail, Mandarin and English-language ability. Full sales and marketing training will be provided. Our show office and art gallery are located in Sheung Wan.
- Achieve targets for Mainland China and Hong Kong exhibitor participation, develop art gallery and artist relationships, advice on artist selection and sign commitments for future shows.
- Identify art gallery and artist prospects for exhibitor marketing, develop the sales database and update existing accounts.
- Leverage all prospect sources, including other art fairs, art websites, association membership, magazines, and social media.
- Exhibitor management including: payments and online/offline promotions for the gallery and artists.
- Provide onsite advice to exhibitors, prompt and professional exhibitor servicing to maximize art sales.
- Prepare sales presentation and proposals, translate eDMs, show updates and press materials from English to Chinese.
- Frequent travel to Mainland China is required.
- University or college degree in Fine Art, Art History, Culture Management, Media and Communication.
- At least two years relevant experience in arts.
- Verbal and Written Proficiency in Mandarin and English.
- Mainland Chinese background, preferably from Shanghai or Beijing.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Organized, proactive, team player and able to meet deadlines.
Start Date: Immediate
For those interested candidates, please send your full resume, including a cover letter and expected salary.
All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes; only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time