JCDecaux Pearl & Dean Limited
Established in 1964, JCDecaux is the largest outdoor advertising media company specialized in street furniture, transport advertising and billboard. Employing a total of 12,850 people, the Group is present in more than 70 different countries and 3,700 cities of more than 10,000 inhabitants and generated revenues of €3,208m in 2015.
We are leading position in the following areas in the world.
- Worldwide No. 1 in street furniture (524,580 advertising panels)
- Worldwide No. 1 airport advertising with concessions in 230 airports
- Worldwide No. 1 in self-service bicycles
- Europe No. 1 billboard advertising (177,760 advertising panels)
- more than 280 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (395 770 advertising panels)
This is a good opportunity to enter the dynamic and fast growing out-of-home media industry with potential for long-term career development. We are seeking a passionate team player to join the Airport Advertising Sales Team in our Hong Kong office.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991631
- Solid B-to-B sales and account servicing experience in a large and fast pace business environment
- Perform cold calling, new customer prospecting and relationship building with airport key clients.
- Responsible, aggressive, detail minded with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Tertiary educated in Sales & Marketing or other equivalent disciplines
- Solid experiences background in Corporate Account Servicing
- Experience in B-to-B Sales & Marketing with a fast-paced business environment would be an advantage
- Hands-on experiences in arranging exhibition and relevant events is a must
- Perform cold calling and prospecting for new customers
- Detail-minded, and able to work under tight schedule and deadlines
- Responsible, aggressive, presentable and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin both in written and spoken
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Office, PowerPoint, Photoshop
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer a 5-day week with excellent benefits including year end bonus, medical and dental scheme. Interested parties, please send your full resume with your current / last and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now" button below.
***** All data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose only *****