Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wheelock and Company Limited, a listed property group headquartered in Hong Kong. The principal activities of Wheelock Properties include property development, property sales and marketing, as well as management of certain assets under the Wheelock and Wharf portfolios.
At Wheelock Properties, we adhere to three core pillars: design and product excellence, environmental sustainability, and high quality living and work space. We believe in a customer-centric approach, continuous learning and improvement, and supporting the community. We recruit people who seek the same ethos and together, we create award-winning commercial and residential environments.
A unique professional opportunity is now opened for a qualified candidate / high caliber individual to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996346
- Responsible for property selling, sales launch, customer services and related documentation works
- Conduct market research; perform and update relevant reports
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
- Associate Degree or above with relevant experience
- Experience gained from Property Developer is preferred
- Proactive, customer-oriented and a team player with positive working attitude and excellent integrity
- Presentable and possess good negotiation and communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Hands-on PC skills including Word and Excel preferred
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
Please submit your application in full details by clicking Here.
For further information on Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited, please visit our website: www.wheelockpropertieshk.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within The Wheelock & Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.