G4S is the world's leading security solutions group, which specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has an additional stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 100 countries and over 585,000 employees. For more information on G4S, visit www.g4s.com.
To cope with the strategic growth of the business, we are now seeking a high caliber candidate to fill the following vacancy.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145305
- To proactively and aggressively approaching potential customers to introduce the services of Cash Services
- To prepare proposal and costing for tender submission
- To follow up submitted tenders/proposals/quotations
- To answer and handle customer enquiries and complaints
- To handle the contract renewal and all the related documentary works
- To prepare relevant sales reports
- Market search
- Attend tender briefing if necessary
- University graduate in any discipline
- Mature, independent with good communication skills
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Good analytical skill and drive for achievement
- Well knowledge in computer operations (i.e. MS Word, Excel & Chinese word processing etc.)
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- At least 1 year related experience is preferable
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- More experience may consider as the Senior Sales Executive
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and resumes including present and expected salary to: -
The Human Resources Department
G4S Cash Solutions (Hong Kong) Limited
1st Floor, Securicor Centre,
481 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon.
Or you may visit our career center website http://greaterchinajobs.g4s.com or http://job.g4s.com (Mobile Version)
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. The personal data provided will be used for consideration in your application for the applied post and other suitable positions in the G4S. Applications who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.