Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
Hotline: +852 2153 3395
Sales Executive/ Account Executive/ Account Manager (B2B) (Ref.No.: JB0001798)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833125
Our Client is a global ICT Company with around 1,000 staffs in Hong Kong region. Now they are seeking for Sales Executive/ Account Executive/ Account Manager (B2B)to expand their business.
- To identify new business opportunities or grow the existing corporate accounts
- To analyze and define clients' need and tailor-made the solutions to meet their needs
- To conduct product demonstration and presentation to clients
- To build and maintain long-term relationship with clients
- To provide after-sales services to ensure customer satisfaction level
- Tertiary Education or above
- With 1 year of corporate sales experience with proven sales track records is preferred.
- Knowledge in IT products and solutions is an advantage
- Proactive, positive, customer-oriented and excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidate with more experience can be considered as Account Manager
Interested parties please send your CV to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 for further discussion.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.