Nestlé Nespresso S.A. pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses.
Sales Executive – B2B (HORECA Channel)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991483
Employer Ref. 201602_Nesp_B2BSE
Working Location: Macau
- Achievement of objectives set by B2B manager
- Interface with existing customers, build up networks and relationships
- Increase business with existing customers by:
- Creating a network out of existing customers
- Selling new machines to be placed in different venues within the customer’s premises
- Getting new leads from existing clients
- Managing coffee consumption with operating contracts to meet S&TT’s guidelines
- Interface with existing and new customers
- Provide daily feedback to the sales manager and participate on weekly coaching session with sales manager.
- Acquire new customers by following the Nespresso B2B Sales Process
- Selection of customers (prospects) via different tools and sources
- Use of Customer for Customer (C4C)
- Attending and organization of small business events, trade fairs, etc.
- Cold calling and visiting of selected prospects
- Sampling the coffee and exhibiting the machine(s) with the prospect
- Making offers to prospects
- Following up appointments and offers with prospects
- Signing contracts and delivering Nespresso B2B machines to new clients
- Recording all above activities into C4C
- Complete all administrative tasks linked with the signing of new contracts: passing of complete file and information to the Sales Support team (filled forms, reports, etc.)
- University graduate
- Experience in a similar position of at least 1 year in B2B environment, preferable in Hotel channel
- Proven commercial experience
- Profound knowledge of MS office
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development and its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training and development of people. We offer excellent career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package, comprehensive fringe benefits and wellness programs to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager via "Quick Apply".
(All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)