Club Med is a French pioneer travel company offering premium all-inclusive holidays. It owns and operates more than 70 resorts in some of the most beautiful locations worldwide. Club Med is currently in strong and rapid expansion in Asia with the ambition to double up its number of resorts in the region within the next 4 years.
We are seeking an energetic talent in Hong Kong to assist the development and growth of Club Med’s MICE business (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Events).
Sales Executive – MICE
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004776196
As a Sales Executive - MICE, you are responsible to assist the sourcing, development, and account management of Club Med’s Group and MICE business under the general guidance and supervision of the Business Development Manager – MICE. The Club Med Hong Kong MICE team oversees the Hong Kong and Macau markets, with a goal of bringing groups/corporates to any of our Club Med resorts worldwide.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business Development and Sales:
- Assist manager in number of proactive sales & business development activities (including direct clients and travel agents appointments, prospective calls and emails to potential leads, site inspections, trade shows, chambers of commerce, fam trips, etc).
- Leverage all available sales channels in an effort to generate leads, optimize sales revenues and exceed seasonal targets.
- Operations and Coordination:
- Handle requests for proposal assigned by manager and assist preparation of quotations.
- Maintain and update clients & leads database.
- Manage and input group bookings in Club Med booking system.
- Liaise with direct clients and travel agent confirmed groups, and coordinate preparation of event/trip with Club Med resorts on-site managers prior to departure.
- Travel and accompany large groups to Club Med resorts when necessary.
- Degree holder of Hospitality, Tourism Management or Event Management preferred
- At least 2 years working experience in MICE and/or travel industry.
- Experience in servicing corporate accounts is a must.
- Excellent spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English; as well as written English and Chinese.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint) is a must, experience with booking systems and CRM/sales databases is preferred.
- Energetic & outgoing, autonomous & reliable, with strong leadership.
- Strong passion for travel.
Club Med offers competitive packages and benefits, with international and fast growing career opportunities for top performers. Qualified and interested applicants please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Finance and Administration Manager at Club Med, Unit B 26/F Fortis Tower, 77-79 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now".
For more information about Club Med, visit www.clubmed.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.