Finet Holdings Limited
FINET Holdings Limited scrutinizes and explains the international financial market, global politics and business world. With smart editorial team and top-notch technology, we provide instant news and information in various forms through multiple channels to give web users, investors and corporate clients the insight they need to make well informed decisions.
Our products and services contain websites, online video, IT solutions, news and finance data distribution, APPS, newsletters, proprietary databases and more. Our premier brand includes FinTV. We have offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen. Finet Group (SEHK stock code: 8317) is a public listed company in Hong Kong.
To cope with our recent expansion, we are inviting high caliber individuals to take up the following position:
SALES EXECUTIVE / SALES MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831992
- Provide professional advice to advertisers on online advertising, media sales & digital marketing solution
- Understand the clients' business and help creation of the branding influences for our clients
- Formulate sales and business strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Identify new business opportunities and devise strategies for winning new business
- Develop a strategic plan for the marketing of products of the business
- Diploma/Degree holder in Sales & Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 2 years' Sales & Marketing / Account Servicing, experience in PR / Advertising / Banner
- Knowledge in financial information portals in HK & China will be an asset
- Good understanding of interaction between listed companies and Financial PR firms is preferable
- Skills to sell title sponsorship of events be an additional advantage
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills, with particular emphasis on presentation, analytical & sales expertise and negotiation techniques
- Be creative, and skills to present marketing ideas in communication tools like PowerPoint
- A good listener to comprehend the needs of clients
- Willing to work irregular hours and public holiday
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- More experience candidates with proven track record can be considered as SALES MANAGER.
Successful candidate will be awarded with attractive commission scheme
The company offers 5-day work with attractive remuneration packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with EXPECTED SALARY & AVAILABLE DATE to us by clicking "APPLY NOW" below.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only. Company Website: www.finet.hk