Shipco Transport was established in 1988 and has organically grown into one of the world’s leading neutral NVOCC’s, with more than 80 offices worldwide, in excess of 2,000 employees and covering all major tradelanes.
Further extending it’s global footprint, Shipco was a founding member of the WorldWide Alliance – an association of the world’s leading neutral NVOCC’s. The Alliance brings together an exclusive network of like-minded companies, at origin and destination, ensuring a synergy of service at both ends of the shipping process. However, that’s only half the picture that makes up the company’s global image: Shipco’s truly intermodal character (LCL, FCL, Airfreight) combined with global reach means that Shipco really does have the world covered.
Sales / Inside Sales / Telesales Executive / Sales Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829950
- Execute import and export sales function, develop customer base and new business
- Telesales with customers and sales support is must
- Building up customer relationship for more business
- Drive relevant trade-lane developments
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in sea-freight LCL and NVOCC business
- Proven successful sales record
- Cooperative & team work & aggressive
- Good communications, presentation, sale and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS office
- Good command of written and spoken English / Mandarin
- F.5 or Diploma Logistics Management
- Sales training and international network and outlook
- Sales knowledge and experience
- Competitive compensation
Interested parties please send full resume with employment history and expected salary to Mr. Yee by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.