jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783723
Employer Ref. AS00033795
- Well-established FMCG principal in the region
- Support by well branded food&beverage items
- Request solid networks on food service channels
Our client is a well-known leading player in the FMCG food & beverage industry. Equipped with a wide-range of product portfolio, their products can be easily spotted out across the region. With an aggressive growing plan, they are now hiring suitable candidate to join the Sales Team as a Sales/ Key Account Manager, FMCG on food-services/on-premise channels.
As a Sales/ Key Account Manager, you will lead the wholesales team to achieve sales and business targets and goals by developing sales plans and strategies. You will work closely with the assigned accounts - restaurants/ corporate accounts/ hotels/ clubhouse and etc. on sales & marketing support. You will maintain a close relationship with the clients and offer them different promotion activities to boost up sales. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with sales/ key account servicing experience on food services channels to join the growing company and further explore the high potential market.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Associate degree holder or above
- At least 6 years experiences in FMCG sales on food services/ on-premise channels
- Familiar with the operation of different food services/ on-premise channels
- Experience in a team leading role will be an advantage
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.