Advanz Group Ltd
Advanz Group is a leading search and selection firm in Hong Kong. We believe it takes talent to recognize talent.
Our team is one of the most experienced and proven recruitment teams in the industry. Established in late 2002, we specialize in the recruitment of middle to senior management level professionals across a wide sector of industries in the Greater China region. Our aim is to provide levels of service and quality that sustain long-term partnerships with our clients.
Advanz Group is the recruitment Partner for you.
For more information about the Advanz Group, please visit our website www.advanzgroup.com.
Sales Lead Generation Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921569
Our client is a new hospitality portal in the region looking to build up their Sales Team. If you are motivated and want to join an exciting and supportive team, please apply.
As a Sales Lead Generation Specialist and a key member of the Sales team, you will be responsible for prospecting and generating new sales leads to support the entire team. You should be a highly motivated, resourceful self-starter and able to discover and develop new business leads from different sources such as referrals and research. A positive and dynamic personality with perseverance and a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Report to the Director of Sales
- Develop new business leads via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the new portal.
- Conduct research to identify appropriate contacts within the target market as potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospective relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales process.
- Work with the Director of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Diploma or Degree qualified in hospitality and tourism management studies.
- 1-2 years telemarketing and/or sales experience; fresh graduates are welcome.
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed sales and activity quotas.
- Proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent written skills in English and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Experienced with MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and familiarity with CRM Software such as Salesforce is preferred.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.