Gain Miles Group - one of the leading MPF consulting companies; is looking for a few high-caliber candidates to join the Sales Management Trainee Talent Pool to meet the fast expanding business needs. With over 35 years of history and being a highly people oriented company, we are looking for the right candidate to elaborate our core values.
Sales Management Trainee
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916859
The Sales Management Trainee Program is a 2 years program; the program is to develop the Trainees to be at least at the Assistant Manager level or higher after the program. After graduation, the incumbents are expected to take care of a portfolio of corporate customers to be assigned by the company to serve them on their MPF and Employee Benefits program. All successful candidates will be offered rotations to various functional areas during the program to familiarize the operation flow and servicing models. The following are functional areas that will be considered for rotation depending on the competency and characteristics of the incumbents.
- Marketing and Promotion
- Investment Research
- Corporate Customer Sales Team
- Individual Customer Sales Team
- Customer Service & Policy Administration
Gain Miles is good at Management Trainee Program; Trainees are expected to get promoted during the 2 years and acquired the necessary competencies, skill and knowledge levels to be at the Assistant Manager standards. We offer promising career path, attractive monthly basic salary, incentive plus year end performance bonus to the right candidate.
- Starting monthly basic salary of$17,000+ and year end Performance Bonus depending on academic results as well as previous working experiences.
- 5 days’ work week
- Fringe benefits
- Comprehensive fringe benefits including 12 working days annual leave up to 20 days depending on service years
- Birthday Leave, Examination Leave, Family Care Leave for parents and dependents
- Free Life and Health Insurance coverage including both In and out-patient benefits
- Pension Benefits on top of MPF mandatory contribution
- Physical health related activities subsidies
- Training and examination fee reimbursement and allowance
- Training and examination support on SFC, MPF and Insurance licenses
- Training period of 6 months for licensing examinations and registration with regulators as well as familiarization on internal required standard on MPF knowledge;
- Training on presentation skills for employees on MPF; MPF funds Analytical information and skills to use internal IT application CRM systems.
- Promising Career Advancement Opportunity
- Degree holders of all disciplines with good academic results
- Prefer to have at least 6 months working experiences
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Mature and good interpersonal skills; detail-minded, self-motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic, out-going and able to work independently
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good computer skills on Microsoft Office software applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint …etc.
Candidate should take note that written and aptitude test will be conducted with all the applicants.
Interested parties please submit full resume with date availability, current and expected salary, in your resume by clicking 'Apply Now'. Please quote the Ref: “JDB-Sales Management Trainee Program” on the application letter / e-mail subject.
All personal confidential data provided will be treated with strict confidence and will be used for the Sales Management Trainee Program assessment only. Unsuccessful applications will be properly disposed within 3 months after the end of the selection process.