Advanz Group Ltd
Advanz Group is a leading search and selection firm in Hong Kong. We believe it takes talent to recognize talent.
Our team is one of the most experienced and proven recruitment teams in the industry. Established in late 2002, we specialize in the recruitment of middle to senior management level professionals across a wide sector of industries in the Greater China region. Our aim is to provide levels of service and quality that sustain long-term partnerships with our clients.
Advanz Group is the recruitment Partner for you.
For more information about the Advanz Group, please visit our website www.advanzgroup.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783629
Our client is one of the largest FMCG companies. Due to continuous growth, an outstanding individual is needed to fill the role of Sales Manager.
- The successful candidate will translate the company's objectives into marketing plans, positioning and strategies.
- Developing and driving initiatives to increase effectiveness.
- Drive achievement in KPI targets, motivate sales force through effective motivational programs.
- Managing sales team and providing relevant coaching and training will be other important aspects of the job.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans, and providing feedback regarding market intelligence from key opinion leaders, customers, government officials and competitors also are part of your responsibility.
- In addition, you will also drive productivity through excellent sales management, training and the continuous development of your sales team.
- To qualify, you will be a university graduate with good knowledge of the local pharmaceutical market and health care environment, around 7-9 years
- marketing or sales management plus 2-3 years pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Hands-on with a strategic mind set.
- Experience in leading and coaching a team.
- You must possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills as well as excellent computer software skills and a good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with strong analytical, coordinating and organizing skills are all important attributes for the job.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.